“We cannot resolve issues by using the same type of thinking we used when we created them.”
Every one of us has different levels of resiliency with regards to coping with our life situations. Do you want to find out some methods of becoming more resilient? Consider this brief Stress Quiz and find out!
1. Do you worry continuously and cycle with unfavorable self-talk?
2. Do you have problems concentrating?
3. Do you get mad and react easily?
4. Do you have persistent neck or headaches?
5. Do you grind your teeth?
6. Do you frequently feel overwhelmed, anxious or depressed?
7. Do you feed your stress with unhealthy habits-eating or drinking excessively, smoking, arguing, or avoiding yourself and life in other methods?
The most important initial step in coping with your stress would be to accept and acknowledge that it is your emotional reaction to a situation or occasion in your life that leads to your stress, not the situation itself. We cannot often do something about the scenario, but we can work with our response to the situation-this is where our power is!
I created the Snap Out of It NOW! Technique to assist myself, and now you, to become more resilient and much more inventive. In other words, to learn how you can interrupt and SNAP Out of the harmful cycle of emotional reactions that are engaged when faced with a tough life situation.
Breathing Awareness Exercise:
The breath is your key to self-resiliency. The breath is your entry into your body-bringing light to the darkness, warmness to the coldness, and boundless prospects for breaking free from your everyday reality.
The following exercise takes less than a minute and also you can get it done anywhere-at the grocery store, inside your automobile during traffic, even in the middle of a fight or disagreement with another individual. Occasionally just one single minute may be your best buddy!
Launch Yourself to Locations You’ve Never Gone Before!
1. Stop, Look, and LISTEN-acknowledge you are caught in a unfavorable think-feeling pattern-you are stuck in a destructive cycle of reactions within your own body.
2. Become conscious of one’s BREATH by listening to your breath going in and out your nose. Enter your body with your breath.
3. BREATHE to the unfavorable feeling sensation in your physique that’s present wherever it may be, and as you exhale you are releasing the disharmony within your body. You are NOW free to deal with the scenario in a creative new way!
You’re shifting the state of your body and thoughts far from disharmony (aggravation, anger, fear) back to its natural state of harmony (appreciation, love, joy)! Within this state of harmony you’re more flexible, resilient, and creative. Could it be not fantastic to possess a device which will launch you into possibilities you never saw before!
If you want more information on anxiety cures, don’t read just rehashed articles online to avoid getting ripped off. Go here: Social Anxiety Disorder Test