We can can be able to take pleasure in our meal at home and have that 5-star restaurant effect when you have a glass of red wine to go with your meal. Red wine has always been spoken of as a good meal companion especially when you are having meat for dinner. This wine is not only known to make your food have a distinct taste while eating. It also gives you that health benefit that aids your digestion of that meat and other food that go with your meal.
Choose a recipe that you and your family will have fun while cooking and eating it afterwards, with red wine, of course. Try making this recipe for a sumptuous meal with red wine and share it at a family gathering:
Lemon Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Prawns
Ingredients: 1 pounds whole pork tenderloin 2 tbsps lemon juice 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel 1 teaspoon ground black pepper teaspoon white pepper teaspoon salt 12 pieces medium-sized prawns, peeled and deveined cup dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water Oil for frying mushrooms 4 hard boiled eggs, quartered 4 tablespoons honey 4 tablespoons crushed peanuts or any nuts
1. Prepare grill. Cut pork lengthwise in half, rub with grated lime peel, black and white pepper, and salt.
2. Put pork on hot grill rack and cook 15 minutes or until browned and lightly pink in the center. Turn over once and grill 10 minutes or till sides are browned. Tkae it out from grill to cutting board.
3. Slice pork. Put it on platter lightly sprinkled with 2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
4. Grill prawns lightly. After, arrange on top of the sliced pork.
5. Next, drain shiitake mushrooms. Slice thinly and then fry till crisp. Take it out from pan and toss with some salt.
6. Top the fried shiitake on the pork and prawns.
7. Arrange the quartered eggs around the platter.
8. Lastly, sprinkle the crushed nuts and top the remaining lemon juice and honey on the entire pork and prawn surface.
You can serve this tasty dish together with your favorite wine. This will surely add flavor to every ingredient in this dish. As you can see, various food types are mixed here, from the pork to the prawns, then shifting to the Asian shiitake to its nutty hint of topping. The aroma of the red wine will also add to the variety of the senses you will experience with this dish.
Buy a wine franchise and be assured that you will reap your rewards in no time. When deciding to venture into wine store franchises, a business plan is a must if you want to profit from this type of business.